- Air Rides
- Negeri Sembilan
- Pulau Pinang
In Putrajaya, you can find plenty of activities which are suitable for all age groups. It is also a family-friendly city to visit, so don’t worry about bringing your children along. Go on a tour of Putrajaya lake with a cruise for picture perfect sights of the futuristic Putrajaya bridge.
Sign up for a sightseeing tour where you’ll be able to visit iconic structures such as the Prime Minister’s office, Pink Mosque and Taman Warisan Pertanian Agricultural Park. Better yet, craft your own tour and hike up Taman Saujana Hijau for a broader view of the city. Putrajaya also offers an extensive range of facilities and variety of parks for outdoor sports such as skateboarding, mountain biking, windsurfing and flyboarding.
- Udang Galah
- Mi Rebus Johor
- Nasi Kerabu
- Alamanda Rasa Food Court
- Precint 9 Food Court
- Serabei Cafe
- Putrajaya has the world’s biggest roundabout with an approximate circumference of 3.5km. It is located in Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, which is nearby the Prime Minister’s office in Perdana Putra.
- There are a total of 8 famous bridges in Putrajaya with amazing architecture. Make plans for a free and easy road trip here to see them all.
- During the month of Ramadhan, you should totally go for a food-hunt at the many Ramadhan bazaars held at almost every
- Precinct or housing area. Most popular bazaar among the locals is located in Precinct 3.
- If you are visiting the well-known Putra Mosque or Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque on a Friday, try to avoid the peak hours from 1pm – 2pm as the mosque will be packed with people for Friday prayers and traffic will be heavy around the area.
- Selamat pagi/petang/malam. (Good morning/evening/night)
- Thank you. (Terima kasih)
- Welcome. (Sama-sama)
- Yes. (Ya)
- No. (Tak)
- How much is the price? (Berapa harga ini?)
- I’m lost. Can you help me? (Saya sesat. Boleh awak tolong saya?)
- Do you know where is this place? (Awak tahu di mana tempat ini?)
- Can you help me take a picture? (Boleh awak tolong saya ambil gambar?)
From MOW RM 2,074.87
Average RM 103 per night